Miami Public Adjuster

New Claims, Underpaid Claims or Denied Claims?

FREE Property Inspection

Office (786) 540-2823

Cell (954) 709-4255

Coral Springs Mold

Do you need a Public Adjuster?

Snap into action in Coral Springs when Mold is discovered at your property to avoid the damages from becoming even worse. At Action Public Adjusters, we have worked with countless residents and business owners in South Florida to provide insurance claim filing services for mold infestations. These damages can be costly and are often impossible to pay for out-of-pocket. Joel Anidjar and his team can help you determine the scope of your property damages and total losses to evaluate your policy coverage and maximize your settlement. Call today to schedule a FREE inspection and get started with your claim. We are proud to speak English, Spanish, French, and Hebrew at your convenience..

Did you know the period in which insurance claims can be reopened is within three years of reporting a loss? So if you believe you did not receive the maximum settlement amount you deserve, give us a call. WE CAN HELP YOU!

In your home, warehouse, or office mold could be lingering and will be difficult to completely eliminate. When it comes to time-sensitive issues like water damages, mold growth, fire, and smoke, filing your claim quickly will be important. Action Public Adjusters has plenty of experience in Coral Springs for mold insurance claim service. We can review and explain all relevant details, adding value to your claim and preventing an unjust denial or underpayment. Unlike in-house adjusters assigned to your case by your insurance provider, we will never bully or intimidate you into settling for cent less than you're rightfully owed. Call today for accurate, detail-focused evaluations with emotional support and award-winning negotiation tactics. Questions? We're ready to tell you more when you call, today.


  • We have a great reputation and years of experience
  • We represent you, the policy holder, and not the insurance company
  • We know the Insurance companies tactics and loop holes
  • We maximize your settlement and get what is rightfully yours
Property Insurance Claim underpaid or Denied?

Call Now

(954) 709-4255

English - Spanish - Hebrew - French

Coral Springs Mold

A Public Adjuster will help you maximize your settlement. Below are a few of our past settlements.

  • Fire Damage:
    Settlement $200K

  • Dishwasher Leak:
    Settlement $73158.26

  • Sinkhole Damage:
    Settlement $200K

  • Smoke Damage
    Settlement $52,900

  • Car Crash:
    Settlement $47.500

Our client's interest come first and our team of Public Adjusters have the ability and expertise to handle the most sophisticated property damage insurance claims.

Public Insurance Adjuster Services

Making the proper decisions from the start is crucial for home and business owners to achieve what they deserve. Instead of representing yourself, hiring a public adjuster to fight your insurance company is a good choice.

Why? Because we have years of experience and know all the tactics and loop holes that your insurance company may try to use to their benefit.

You can trust Action Public Adjusters of South Florida to help guide you through the claims process and make sure that your claim is settled the way it should be, to benefit you and NOT your insurance company.