Insurance Claims FAQ

Insurance Claim Specialist

New Claims, Underpaid Claims or Denied Claims?

FREE Property Inspection (786) 540-2823

We represent you the policy holder, Not the Insurance Company

Insurance Claim FAQ

"Call us your public adjuster insurance claim specialists"

What is a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters are professionals who are employed exclusively by the insured (homeowners). At Action Public Adjusters we will help evaluate the loss, determine replacement costs and work on policyholders behalf to settle the insurance claim in accordance to the insurance policy.

Why should I hire a Public Adjuster?
Unfortunately, many insurance companies are overwhelmed with claims and many claims are rushed and damages often overlooked. This, in turn, leads to underpaid or denied claims. If you feel that your insurance company has not done a correct evaluation of your damages, you may need the services of Action Public Adjusters you have the right.

How long do I have to open or re-open a claim?
In Florida You have three years from when the damages occurred.

I received a check from the insurance company but it is not enough for the necessary repairs. What can I do?
If you have been underpaid by your insurance company, you may hire a public adjuster to file a supplemental claim to recover the additional money needed for repairs.

How are Public Adjusters compensated?
A Public Adjuster receives a small percentage of the amount recovered. If no recovery is attained, there is no fee. In a catastrophe they can charge no more than 10% if not a catastrophe no more than 20% in the state of Florida.

Will my insurance drop me after I file a claim?
They should not but their is no guarantee

Will my insurance go up, if I file a claim?
Their is no guarantee

Can I hire a Public Adjuster after I submit an insurance claim?
Yes you can

What is the period in which insurance claims can be reopened?
An insurance claim can be reopened is within 5 years of reporting a loss?

Our client's interest come first and we have the ability and expertise to handle the most sophisticated property damage insurance claims.


Did you know

The period in which insurance claims can be reopened is within 5 years of reporting a loss? If you believe you did not receive the maximum settlement amount you deserve, call us today WE CAN HELP YOU!

What Types of Claims Can a Public Adjuster Help With?

Below are a list of some residential or business losses a Public Adjuster can assist and help you recover losses.

Recover Maximum Loss