Action Public Adjuster

New Claims, Underpaid Claims or Denied Claims?

FREE Property Inspection (786) 540-2823

We represent you the policy holder, Not the Insurance Company

Coral Springs Lightning Damage

Do you need a Public Adjuster?

When you notice Coral Springs Lightning Damage at your commercial or residential property, call Action Public Adjusters. We will provide you with the representation and professional guidance you need. We know lightning can cause severe damage that can end up costing a lot of money in repairs. It can destroy your roof, down trees, and even cause a fire. When that happens, we will send you one of our experienced insurance adjusters. They will show up to your home or office promptly and get started on their work. They will begin by inspecting your property and thoroughly assessing the property damage that has occurred. They will explain to you how to mitigate the damages and make sure to review your insurance policy with you so you understand what your rights are. The insurance claims process can be very confusing for someone who has never had to deal with it before. We will handle every step of the process from beginning to end for you so you won't have to worry about doing anything on your own.

Did you know the period in which insurance claims can be reopened is within three years of reporting a loss? So if you believe you did not receive the maximum settlement amount you deserve, give us a call. WE CAN HELP YOU!

Our insurance adjuster will gather all of the details they will need from your Coral Springs Lightning Damage and make sure to file your insurance claim accurately and in a timely manner. They will keep you updated on the progress and answer any questions you have along the way. When the time comes, they will negotiate a fair settlement with your insurance company and make sure they pay you fully. We can provide you with the assistance you need for any type of property damage that was caused by a fire, hurricane, mold, theft, flood, wind, smoke, vandalism, fallen tree, leaking pipe, and so much more. Action Public Adjusters has been able to build a solid reputation over the years and is well known for our exceptional customer service and professional team of staff. We can speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and French so we are able to provide our services to a wide range of clients. If you want to find out more about us or schedule your free inspection, give us a call today. One of our representatives will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.


  • We have a great reputation and years of experience
  • We represent you, the policy holder, and not the insurance company
  • We know the Insurance companies tactics and loop holes
  • We maximize your settlement and get what is rightfully yours
Contact an expert now!

Call Now

(786) 540-2823

English - Spanish - Hebrew - French

Coral Springs Lightning Damage

A Public Adjuster will help you maximize your settlement. Below are a few of our past settlements.

  • Fire Damage:
    Settlement $200K

  • Dishwasher Leak:
    Settlement $73158.26

  • Sinkhole Damage:
    Settlement $200K

  • Smoke Damage
    Settlement $52,900

  • Car Crash:
    Settlement $47.500

We are a Boutique Public Adjuster firm that specializes in quality service : our client's interest come first and we have the ability and expertise to handle the most sophisticated claims.

Public Insurance Adjuster Services

Whether you're a home owner or a business owner, making the right decisions from the very beginning is critical to getting what is due you. Part of making the right decision is to acquire a Public Adjuster to represent you and take on your insurance company head on, instead of representing yourself.

Why? Because we have years of experience and know all the tactics and loop holes that your insurance company may try to use to their benefit.

You can trust Action Public Adjusters of South Florida to help guide you through the claims process and make sure that your claim is settled the way it should be, to benefit you and NOT your insurance company.